What is a doula?
A doula provides emotional and physical support to you before, during, and after your pregnancy and childbirth.
Benefits of a Doula
- Can provide information about pregnancy and birth
- Help families create a birth plan
- Advocate for their clients at the hospital or birthing center
- Inform moms about possible complications
- Keep everyone calm and focused during delivery
- Pre-natal Services
- Birth Planning
- Child Birth Education Classes
- Post-partum Services
It was a pleasure being of service to this amazing family as they birthed their beautiful baby girl. Doulas can service clients in many different birth settings such as the hospital, home, and birth center.